Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Damn You, New Homeowner!

I got hoodwinked again. This time by New Homeowner. She's all: I have a new post up - you should really read it. And then immediately signs off MSN so I can't e-yell at her. Look what happens when I'm a nice friend. I get tagged.

So here goes. Even though you may really not care. I mean, really really not care.

7 things I plan to do before I die
1. Finish Paper Mario: the 1000 year door (it will be the first video game I've ever finished, as citrusboy so kindly mentioned today)
2. Live all around the world, spreading wisdom where ever I go
3. Get that dang-blasted professional degree
4. Become so flexible that I can put my legs behind my head
5. Make shopping into a full-time profession
6. Live in Manhattan for several years while plying my trade
7. Go to Japan and eat every single piece of sushi possible

7 things I can do
1. Play chess
2. Read. I mean crazy read.
3. Remember useless facts which sometimes come in handy during Trivial Pursuit
4. Write essays
5. Put together IKEA furniture in 2 seconds flat - I'm the original Konstruction Kommando
6. Cook yummy foodstuffs
7. Make citrusboy laugh. Even though no one else thinks I'm funny, I'd like to think he's laughing with me and not at me.

7 things I cannot do
1. Play checkers
2. Drive a standard car
3. Cut Cow Kitty's claws by myself
4. Make a grilled cheese sandwich. They always burn. Always.
5. Finish the Rings Trilogy by Tolkein. Got to the second last chapter of the last book and I just couldn't take it anymore. I have tried to read it three times now.
6. Give myself a manicure
7. Sleep without a teddy bear. So I suck. So what.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Sense of humour
2. Some brains
3. Tall
4. Likes animals
5. Likes my friends/tolerates my family
6. Treats his mother well
7. Nice smile/teeth

7 things that I say most often
1. Nice!
2. Lovely, honey.
3. What the hell is wrong with this city?!?
4. Moo.
5. Bloody fucking hell!!!
6. Sushi?
7. Cheese, please.

7 celebrity crushes
1. Scott Patterson
2. Patrick Swayze
3. John Cusack
4. Colin Firth
5. Paul Rudd
6. John Corbett
7. Gwen Stefani

7 people I want to do this (in no particular order) (Woohoo, my turn to torture people! Heh heh)
1. Lindsay
2. Deep End
3. Karate Explosion
4. Whoever lives in the 'Peg
5. Whoever hates doing these
6. Whoever likes Patrick Swayze
7. Whoever bothered reading this far. Consider it your punishment.

2 comments:

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Hahahaha! Sorry. Sorry. Not laughing at your pain. Really.

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Heh. Another one falls into my trap. Yep, can play chess, but not checkers. Go figure.