Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Winnipeg Induces Nausea

Ugh. I feel like the smegma you find at the bottom of your shoe after walking through a heat-ridden, chewing gum covered sidewalk today. I was going to write this mind-boggling post about women writers but my brain is dead. Dead, I tell you. I think I up-chucked a couple of brain cells.

Winnipeg is slowly trying to kill me. By making me barf up a lung. And you need lungs to live.

Or it could be the two birth-control pills I took at the same time last night. Since I'm so brilliant and forgot all about the first one.

Or it could be the sushi I scarfed down yesterday for lunch.

But I choose to believe it's Winnipeg. This city is enough to make anyone nauseous.

So my post of incredible, earth-shattering wordy-ness will have to wait until tomorrow.

Pray for my right lung. Please.

2 comments:

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Colloquial? Oy. Dude, you trying to kill me? I was walking down the street when, all of a sudden, I tripped over a colloquial saying. It hit me right in the eye teeth. Boy, was I steamed. Like broccoli.

I shall do my heroic best.

Just Say No said...

You should be careful... the City of Winnipeg has secret agents on the prowl for people that defame that fair city. One day, you may be found in some ditch with a thousand mosquito bites all over your body.

Don't say you haven't been warned!