Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm taking the day off today from writing anything worthwhile. Not that that's what I've been doing in the past anyway, so anyhoo. (See, I didn't even bother thinking up a title).

But my point is: it's my birthday today and I refuse to do anything. Except make that creamy, gooey, calorie-laden cheesy pasta dish (recipe courtesy of New Homeowner, who is obviously trying to kill me) for myself.

I won't even go to the gym. Suck on that slice of old cheddar, calorie gods!

So all together now: Happy birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Have some macaroni!

See you tomorrow folks.

5 comments:

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Sure! I give a "Get Out Of Gym Free" card today to all.

JT said...

Happy birtday discontented one.

Unknown said...

No one should ever go to the gym or do anything remotely healthy for themselves on their birthday.
Have a good one!

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Indeed they shouldn't! I'm glad someone agrees with me :) Today, I am sloth.

New Homeowner said...

Happy Birthday! Didn't see you on MSN all day... it made me sad.