Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Asbestos? You Mean That's Bad?

I went to the University yesterday to beg for various sundry things from the powers that be. I'm so glad this is the first thing that greeted me when I walked into the University - Asbestos Spring Cleaning: Welcome One, Welcome All.
And not just in one spot, but all over the place, including the Student Centre building and the Science complex, two of the places I spend the most time at. Now we know the true genesis of my illness. It's not West Nile Virus like I was starting to think, but rather asbestos poisoning.

I salute (cough, cough) the University that has decided it is high-time it did some thing about those pesky lung/digestive troubles that have been plaguing faculty, staff, and students. Seeing as it's the year 2005 and not, say, 1925.