Monday, August 08, 2005

Deep-Fried Fun

On Saturday night, citrusboy and I went to a friend's house where we stayed up all night drinking beer and playing PS2. It was awesome - I felt like I was 16 again! We played this game where you launch your player out of his car towards a dartboard to try and get the highest score. Highly amusing when drunk. When sober, probably not so much.

We left at about 5 AM and walked down to Salisbury House, the closest greasy spoon I could find in Winnipeg that resembles Fran's. Unfortunately, they do not serve Mac n' Cheese or I'd be theirs forever, so I settled for some deep-fried perogies. Yum deep-fried. Yum perogies. Diet starts tomorrow.

On the way home I spotted this:
The white streak above the grass is actually a layer of mist hanging over the road. Stuff you just don't see in Toronto. Neat.

1 comment: