Tuesday, July 12, 2005

You Give Me Fever, Petition Fever

Remember Spikey Blond Haired Bitch? Well, as it turns out, I found this in my mailbox last night:
Vindication is mine! No more worrying that I was the real idiot in this scenario. No more sleepless nights spent wondering if I was somehow a criminal for trying to get into my own house. No more agonizing over what I said that was so wrong. No more tortured thoughts involving different replays of the whole mortifying experience going through my mind, where this horror would have ended some other, Winnipeg Damsel-favoured way.

I know now that I'm not the only one she was horrid to. And I feel better. Self-esteem issues? Maybe. But that's besides the point.

So should I sign it and be a pivotal force in her ousting? Or should I take the lazy/coward's way out, pretend nothing happened and let other people do the dirty work for me?

2 comments:

New Homeowner said...

SIGN IT! SIGN IT! SIGN IT! don't you just have to call to register your complaint? I mean, you don't have to leave your name on a list in a common area or anything, right?

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

When she was good, she was very,very good; but when she was bad she was horrid.

You can take the little curl away, but she still sucks.

Well, I'm new here, but you seem cool so if you don't like her, I don't either.