Friday, July 22, 2005

Skool Sux

Fuck you, University! Fuck you and your fucking appeals for every single thing I want to do every single time I want to do it.

I am bloody well sick and tired of writing fucking appeals for courses I want to take, for programs I want to enter, for labs I want exemptions for, for your fucking skank-ass to drop courses off my transcript that I took 10 years ago at another university IN ANOTHER PROVINCE!

Go to hell, University! If I knew this was going to happen, if I had the foresight of a two year old, I would have bypassed your stupid little province and gone right into Saskatchewan. They don't even know what an appeal is! They don't take marks into consideration that were completed a hundred years ago in another space-time continuum. No, no they don't! They have some sense! Unlike you, you dipsticks!

And another thing: Did you actually know it's registration week, you fuck nuts, or did you forget? Is there a reason why we science students can't register for certain courses? Oh, there's a problem you say? Oh, and the only person, the only single solitary person on the whole University campus who can fix this little problem is on vacation? Really.

Fuck you AND I hope you burn in hell, University (except for the nice science advisor, who was very helpful).

2 comments:

New Homeowner said...

I can't believe that you used the words space time continuum. Wow.

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Heh. See how annoyed I was?