Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Cannot Contain Excitement!

I just found out New Homeowner is coming for a visit over the long weekend. I cannot wait! This is going to be so awesome! Well, aside from the fact that I will now have to clean the house from top to bottom again (but I doubt she'll complain about it being messy, at least not to my face) and poor Fatty will be relegated to spending the rest of her days under the bed but if she's going to be that stupid about it then she deserves it. 'Cause my bestest friend is coming to relieve me of the hell that is this "city"!

Let's see, we can:
  1. Drink. Did I mention I got a new blender?
  2. Go see cheapie movies.
  3. Drink. So I can now make Pina Coladas.
  4. Go for sushi. I scream "SUSHI" and then proceed to gobble up everything in sight, Cookie Monster style. I'm sure New Homeowner will be pleased. And so very glad she came to visit.
  5. Drink. And Strawberry Daiquiris.
  6. Play Mario Party.
  7. Drink. And Lime Margaritas.
  8. Go to the Martini Bar to, well, drink. Think Crazy Monkey Sex. It's a drink. Really. Please drag your filthy minds out of the gutter. I am a lady.
  9. Drink. And Peppermint Penguins.
  10. Did I mention drinking? Because if I haven't, I must apologise. That's very remiss of me.
Good thing there's a hospital nearby. We may need a little stomach pumping by the end. Oh well, new experiences are enriching, they say. Although can "they" be trusted? And anyway, what's a little stomach pumping between friends?

5 comments:

New Homeowner said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

That is all. I can't believe it's less than 2 weeks away!

Fatty can sleep with me, I don't mind, I'm used to waking up with cat butt in my face.

Winnipeg Damsel said...

My personal favourites are #3,4, and 8. But I think I'll just go with Kittymama: drink, eat sushi, repeat. Can't go wrong there.

As for Fatty, she has this little "OMG a stranger - they must be out to kill me and only me!" problem. But it's very likely you will end up with Cow Kitty butt in your face as is his way.

New Homeowner said...

but i'm not a stranger, i've known her since she was a wee kitten!

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Hee. Tis true, tis true.

Okay, I'll baracade all the known hiding places and we can laugh at her howling her little tail off. It's mean but highly amusing.

Winnipeg Damsel said...

See, she's a weird one. She'll beg for food, but then turn her little nose up at it when you offer it to her. I don't think she'll fall into the sushi trap. Cow Kitty might, but Cow Kitty loves everybody, including the guy who's trying to rob your house, so that point is moo.