Thursday, July 21, 2005

Skeeters, Peters, and WHAT???

Oh. My. God. No, no, seriously, oh my God! Okay, so I'm on the bus and this drunk-as-a-skunk guy starts singing:

There's a skeeter on my peter
Whack it off!

There's a skeeter on my peter
Whack it off!

All to the tune of "She'll be comin' 'round the mountain...".

I thought I was going to die laughing. I had to get off the bus lest some old lady smack me with her purse for being a pervert.

And in Winnipeg, if you ever plan on taking public transportation, I warn you now: there is always a drunk guy (at least one) doing something inappropriate and half the bus is chock full of little old ladies getting their feathers ruffled about something or other.

Everybody now!

There's a skeeter on my peter
Whack it off!

One more time!

There's a skeeter on my peter
Whack it off!

I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.

No comments: