Sunday, November 20, 2005

Humpty Dumpty? Gave the Finger to Winnipeg?

So we had some people come over on the weekend, before which I wanted to get some party food. You know, the usual casualties: Spinach dip and bread bowl, Smartfood, tortillas and salsa. And, I wanted some party mix chips. And I don't mean any old crappy party mix. I mean the good stuff: Humpty Dumpty Cheesy Party Mix.

I set out to Superstore: Nothing. Safeway: Nothing. IGA: Nothing. Sobey's: Nothing. Shoppers: Nothing. Wal-Mart: Nothing.

This freakin' city doesn't have any Humpty Dumpty products? Nothing? Seriously? Oh. My. God. Now I've seen it all. I need to move.

2 comments:

Mike said...

It just isn't a party without the Humpty Dumpty Products.. You have Safeway and IGA in Canada? Interesting... Great blog.

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Safeway only in the west, but IGA throughout. Thanks!