Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm on my way to Polo Park, when I pass their billboard and do a double take. I can't be seeing what I'm really seeing, can I?

On the billboard it says: Lululemon now open.

What? What? Seriously? Squeeeeeee!!!

Winnipeg is certainly moving up in the world. Now just add a Pottery Barn and a Sephora and I'm good. And an IKEA, but then I'm definitely good.

So, of course, the first store I must must go into is Lululemon.

And I see it. My future is nigh. My dream gym bag, purse and school bag all rolled into one: Oh dear god, and it's pink too. I think I might cry.

Now, just to be a good girl, I will give it at least my customary 24 hour waiting period to make sure I have not gone temporarily insane at the simple thought that a Lululemon actually exists here before I buy. I might even wait until New Homeowner gets here and have her advise yay or nay on my sanity.

But dude, a Lululemon! *sigh*

2 comments:

New Homeowner said...

OOOO now that's a nice store.

Winnipeg Damsel said...

I know! I know! So giddy.