Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Boredom Reigns Supreme

I'm bored. It's 8:30 in the morning and I'm bored. Not hungry like Fatty, just bored.

Woke up, went to Timmy's.
Had a bagel and some raspberry tea.
Walked to Curves.
Walked home.
Fed the Cats Without Shame.

I have now officially run out of things to do.
I can't even go to the library 'cause it doesn't open for a couple more hours.
I suppose I could address those thank-you notes that have been sitting here for several months.
Nope, still bored.

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Or sticking tape to the bottom of their paws! That should be good for a least an hour of rolling around on the floor and laughing my ass off!

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Hee, that happened to Fatty just the other day. She was tearing around the apartment like her tail was on fire. So, so funny!