Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The New Ghetto Game Show With Your Favourite Host, Guy Smiley

I'm on the bus with citrusboy, going to see Star Wars III, when a girl about 11 years old and her mother get on. They're white. I'm not a bigot, but trust me, they are white. They sit down behind us and, all of a sudden, the mother screams out:

What co
lour is Mommy's boyfriend???

And I could have sworn the kid said: Blue!!! I'm thinking, the woman is dating the Cookie Monster? She must get some cool perks! But, alas, I must have misheard because the kid says again: Black! He's BLACK! Wow.

Get your board game right here, folks: The Ghetto Coloured Dating Game. Sold out of the back of a bus. In Winnipeg. Yes indeed, it is your lucky day today!

If you guessed Orange, your boyfriend is Jay Manuel. If you guessed Yellow, your boyfriend is Bert. Or Ernie. Bernie? Either way you're screwed. And if you guessed White, make with the Michael Jackson joke.

Note: Available only in Winnipeg.

3 comments:

New Homeowner said...

It's quite the city you've moved to.

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Yes indeedy. I think my poor virgin ears would be safer in a car, but that is not to be...although I do think everybody here does drive without a license, so who'd know the differnce!

Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO...ROTFLMAO...ROTFLMAO....
Oh. My. God. My deary, funniest post I have read in a LONG time!!!