Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Parenthood DOES NOT Rock!

Note to self: Never have kids. Ever.

Because: I'm watching Fatty play in the hallway (which is completely empty) and all of a sudden she lets out a screech (which she's wont to do) that could curdle blood and curls her paw up and starts limping on it.

I clutch my hair in my fists, unable to move from the spot I have now put down roots in, screaming "OH MY GOD, what's wrong with her paw?!?! Her paw. LOOK AT HER PAW!!! What happened to her PAW?!?! MEDIC! MEEEDIIIIIIC!!!". The last ending in a high-pitched shriek only dogs could hear.

Citrusboy is all "Have you lost your mind woman? She has something stuck to her paw and can't get it off."

Like all cats, Fatty managed to get a piece of smutz stuck to her paw and didn't want to walk on it. And I, I managed to have a stroke in the meantime. Had to go lie down. Oy.

For my own sweet revenge, I think I'll put double stick tape on the bottom of all her paws and see how she likes that.

No comments: