Sunday, January 29, 2006

The iPod Oracle

Also stolen from Travel Bug and Mez.

I give you the same lame excuse while I force you to read this.

This is the iPod (or iTunes) Oracle Meme. You stick your iPod on shuffle, and let the songs answer the questions. The results are actually pretty funny!

Q. What do you think of me, iPod Mini?
A. Airbag (Radiohead)

How comforting. Even my iMoo thinks I'm a little iCuckoo.

Q. Will I have a happy life?
A. Fat Lip (Sum 41)

Is that like fat chance? And do I need to get a divorce?

Q. What do my friends really think of me?
A. A Little Respect (Erasure)

Do I need to get some, or do they have so very little?

Q. Do people secretly lust after me?
A. Hollaback Girl (Gwen Stefani)

I guess that's a no. Or I'm a whore and they do? Or I ain't gonna suffer no fools lightly? I dunno.

Q. What should I do with my life?
A. The Promise (When in Rome)

I must devote my life to citrusboy. Got it.

Q. Why must life be so full of pain?
A. My Perogative (Britney Spears)

What do you know? Either my own ass causes me pain or the fact that Brit-Brit is still singing does.

Q. How can I maximize pleasure during sex?
A. Let's Get Rocked (Def Leppard)

Nice. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I'm leaning towards bad.

Q. Will I die happy?
A. Make Up Your Mind (Theory of a Deadman)

That can't be a good sign.

Q. Can you give me some advice?
A. We Are Lost Together (Blue Rodeo)

Oy. This is getting worse by the minute. Isn't it?

Q. What do you think happiness is?
A. Don't Phunk with My Heart (Black Eyed Peas)

Happiness is wondering if you're going to get screwed over? Nice.

Q. What's my favourite fetish?
A. Hash Pipe (Weezer)

Ha! Good one.

~Life's Extra Questions~

Q. What song should be played at my funeral?
A. Alone in the Universe (David Usher)

Isn't that the kicker?

Q. Am I a good person?
A. Sellout (citrusboy)

So not a good sign.

Q. Is the universe never-ending?
A. Heaven (Live)

Is that a no?

Q. Am I an idiot for doing this?
A. Does Your Mother Know? (ABBA)

I think the iMoo concurs.

1 comment:

Going Somewhere said...

Man, this iPod Oracle thing just cracks me up!