Monday, October 24, 2005

It's Brad Pitt's Fault

So apparently Brad Pitt is in town filming The Assassination of Jesse James. Well, good on you dude, but seriously, you're making me late for class every day. Every Damn Day.

The entire downtown area is one big clogged sinkhole thanks to you. The buses are rerouted all over the place, all the traffic is going down one street and one street only, and really, Winnipeg's downtown just ain't that big.

All because you and yours just couldn't stay in Vancouver where you belong.

I better get an Angelina Jolie sighting out of this.

3 comments:

New Homeowner said...

I think that I'd prefer a Brad Pitt sighting.

Mike said...

Really, he is not all that! :sighs:

Going Somewhere said...

I just read in InTouch Magazine that Brad Pitt is supposedly in Edmonton filming the movie. Clearly they are not in touch.