Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Death of an iPod

That is one sad looking iPod. Sad-sac Whitey.
I think Whitey has gone to the great Apple Storage Facility in the sky. Which means, it is now time to stop relying on an iPod that was given to me by an ex-boyfriend and time to get one of my very own.

Except for that pesky money thing. Maybe I can sell my soul on eBay in order to pay for it? Like that one chick did? Or maybe not. I think citrusboy already has jurisdiction over in that area.

Well, if I ever accumulate enough money, like maybe playing some lottery numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 anyone?), then should I get a shuffle or a nano? Black or white? 2GB or 4GB? Oh the choices!

By the way, you can send any donations to winnipeg_damsel@yahoo.ca and I will send you a picture of me and my brand-new iPod, most likely in the midst of a snowstorm. All for free! Can you beat that deal?

2 comments:

New Homeowner said...

I would get a nano over a shuffle so that you can make playlists.

Mike said...

:( Sorry to hear about the Ipod!