Thursday, March 01, 2007

Okay. So now I can add to yesterday's post about tweedledum and tweedledee. Thank god. I mean, what would I do with my life otherwise, I ask you?

Apparently tweedledum does not know what "devoid" means either.

(And I would just like to add that I am not making fun of people whose first language is not English. These girls have been born and bred in Canada. In fact, they've probably lived here longer than I have.)

And if I remember correctly, she also asked me to define "void."

Tweedledee went on to correct my speech some more, and decided to change "the child and his or her parents" to "the child and their parents."

I can't take it anymore. I just can't. Especially after they made me come into school at 9 in the morning - that's SIX hours early - just so I could listen to more of their idiocy.

*sigh*

4 comments:

Heather said...

Obviously they don't understand what "devoid" means,... how can you understand anything if you're completely devoid of intelligence?

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Hee! WORD! (Hee. Get it? Word...! I made a funny. By accident. Hee.)

Clara said...

Six hours early, huh? Those poor, stupid girls must really, really like you!

Going Somewhere said...

GAH! Gah! gah!!! That is just horrible. Horrible, horrible, horrible.