Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well, as usual, I get stuck working with the dumbasses of the faculty.

One doesn't know what "restitution" means. Another doesn't know what "commence" means.

Just how am I supposed to write a 10 minute speech with these people when they don't know basic vocabulary, are quite the opposite of comma happy, and think it's a tragedy when a paragraph only contains one sentence.

And then they want to correct my section of the speech. Please ladies, just leave it alone. Don't touch it, don't look at it, don't even breathe on it! You might contaminate it and lead me to write things like, and I quote, "They will deal with the most important issues dealt with through their plan of the day." Say what, now?

And my lab partner doesn't know how to add percentages together to get a total percent. She feels the need to call me and whine about how she doesn't know how to do that part. She wants to ask the professor.

Ow. My head hurts.

No comments: