Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Okay, seriously? WTF?!?

So I wander into the Stats Lab to finish my stats assignment.

I sit down at a computer and insert my jump drive. The whole computer freezes and is on the verge of a nuclear meltdown. Incidentally, this same computer worked for me yesterday just fine.

I go to another computer. It doesn't have adobe installed. I can't open my assignment without adobe.

I go to another computer and, no, third time is not a charm. This one refuses to send my emails.

I go to a fourth computer and finally: the jump drive works, adobe is installed, emails are going off, and I can do my assignment.

Least of all, of course, I look like a complete moron jumping from computer to computer.

What the fuck. Honestly.

1 comment:

Clara said...

I hate computers. Especially ours. I wish I had more than one to jump to.