Friday, April 27, 2007

Well, in one week I've managed to finish two Wii games: Trauma Center and Cooking Mama.

Trauma Center was pretty fun but easy enough to finish and definitely worth a rental.

Cooking Mama got boring really quickly as you do the same thing over and over again, but it was kind of amusing to see which recipe would pop up next. They even had sushi, which was exciting (for me anyhow) but my favourites were perogies and truffles (of course!).

Now I just need to work on finishing Super Paper Mario but I'm so slow. I die all the damned time. I need Super Life, that's what I need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am inviting myself over sometime this week to play Cooking Mama. Then we can order sushi and keep the patio door closed this time while eating. lol. Give me a call. My cold is much better today than yesterday.

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Ooo, the Cooking Mama was a rental, but I'm all for the sushi :D

We can play something else. There's tons of stuff!

Glad to hear you're doing better!