Friday, April 20, 2007

Finally.

I'm done exams and can stop ignoring people. And this blog (damn you, Facebook!).

Except now, I'll be ignoring people in favour of the Wii.

Nothing exciting has happened in Winnipeg lately, mostly because I've had my face in a textbook for about three weeks now so haven't had the chance to notice anything wild and crazy.

Except for the guy who horked up on my porch while Jen and I were trying to eat some sushi in silent bliss.

So, nothing has changed then, you say. Indeed.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Enjoy the Wii. I'm addicted to Wii Sports, although my husband favors Wii Play. And seriously, check out Smooth Moves,.. it's hilariously funny and silly and stupid and great to play while drinking:)

Winnipeg Damsel said...

We have Smooth Moves which citrusboy LOVES! Though I can see the drunk appeal to it totally! Right now I'm addicted to Trauma Centre - LOVE IT! Just got Wii Play this morning so have yet to check it out but it looks fun. And I love the tennis in Wii sports. So much fun!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!! I am laughing so hard right now I am crying!! Your building is cursed with evil noises. HAHAHAHAAA!!!! Next time we order sushi, we must remember to wear earplugs so nothing will spoil the experience. Hehe.

Winnipeg Damsel said...

I know. Between the people upstairs and the people outside, I'll probably never be able to enjoy my sushi in peace...