Monday, November 06, 2006

Just so you know, this is what I look like when typing an essay.


Well no, not really. Let's amend that. This is what happens when I type an essay. (And never mind that it says Toffee Latte Macchiato at the bottom of the screen.)

Cowkitty apparently feels it is his indomitable right to lay across the keyboard and slap, with his gargantuan paw, any button he darn well chooses.

So my essay on human nutrition and its effects on obesity becomes something that resembles:
meow meow fat meow iedout08e3
meow North euw9thw3 America
fio oy5w9u409waui5r-q0i
MEOW
exercise meow gore3yq0598yguh
zzzzzzzzzzzz*snort*zzzzzzz

Frankly, it's a wonder I've passed any of my classes!

(Okay, okay, fine. I wasn't writing an essay. I was goofing off. So what: THERE'S A CAT ON MY KEYBOARD!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mwahahahahaaa!!!! If you pass with flying colors, you will have to thank Pepe.

Clara said...

As you're researching, did you ever come across any useful info by accident pertaining to nutrition and effects on graves/thyroid victims? If so, tell me some time. CURE ME, woman! But seriously, any and all advice welcome.