Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I Demand Pity. Sympathy. Empathy. Something, Dammit!

It snowed. Ugh. It snowed on Halloween. Double ugh.

And it took me over two hours to get to school. Because apparently Winnipeg, the coldest, snowiest place on earth, doesn't know what a snow plow is.

And then, upon entering my lab half an hour late, I'm greeted with salmon sperm. From which I get to extract DNA.

Salmon sperm DNA. Breakfast, anyone?

Doesn't anybody feel sorry for me yet?

And just how many salmon had to die so we (disinterested biochem students) could play with their semen?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Nothing like semen first thing in the morning. LOL.

Clara said...

Poor you! Well, here's a SOMETHING for you to help cheer you up: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/deadkennedys/toodrunktofuck.html No relation to your suffering really, but I hope it helps!

Heather said...

hmm,... how about some sperm and caviar for breakfast?

Going Somewhere said...

Ugh. *shudder* That royally sucks arse!