Saturday, July 15, 2006

Split Nails Are Not An Option

So right up the street from me a new spa has opened. A new spa where I can get a fab manicure and an even fabuler (not a word, I know, I know, so write me up) pedicure.

It's brand spanking new and the two girls, and I do mean girls, that opened it are such sweethearts. They did all the painting themselves and they even put down their own floorboards. I love it. I think that is so fantastic!

Check out the digits (feel free to ignore the oh so sexy foot tan):

With this triangle of evil around me - the spa, the sushi place, and the gym - I might actually be upset to leave the ole 'Peg.

*gasp* Who said that?

4 comments:

New Homeowner said...

OOOO Pretty Pedicure. I want a flower now *whine*

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Hee. Well, if you come down... we can get the works done while the guys veg :D

Anonymous said...

You're going to have to make that triangle a rectangle. You forgot the MOST important evil venue - the Liquor Mart!

Winnipeg Damsel said...

Oooooooooooo, how could I?!? And they're building a hulking Shoppers down the street too! Is there a quadrangle of evil?