Monday, March 27, 2006

Hold On To Your Panties, People!

Citrusboy opted not to get The Logan for now and instead went for the Chrome Dome, in an effort to raise some money for pediatric cancer.

The Hair, still intact, but quaking at its roots in silent desperation, praying for a last minute reprieve.
And it's off to keep someone else's head warm on those cold Winterpeg nights.
Let the shaving begin! Right down the middle! Excellent! They should have left it just like that... except I have to go home with him, so on second thought, maybe not.
For all his pains, citrusboy got a free steak dinner complete with beer,
some Manitoba Moose hockey tickets (too bad they weren't playing the Toronto Marlins, but I think we would have been booed right out of the stadium!),
and best of all, he got to help raise some money for cancer!


What? What was that? You actually want to see what he looks like now? Well, alrighty, you asked for it!



As for my hair (and who really cares about that now, anyway), it's still intact - just slightly shorter and more Rory-esque.
A great big thanks to those who supported us! You guys rock!

5 comments:

New Homeowner said...

Citrusboy looks awesome!!!!

Winnipeg Damsel said...

I know! I love it :D

Going Somewhere said...

Wow! Big change. I bet he feels pounds lighter without all that hair!

Heather B said...

Its awesome that he did that ... I bet it feels weird in the shower!

Winnipeg Damsel said...

He feels a draft on his head now. Heh.

But I get all his shampoo!!!