Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hair, Be Gone!

Citrusboy is turning 30 next week, so he's decided he can no longer respectably wear the long hair.
So on the 22nd, snippity-snip it goes.
He's going for The Logan (Echolls, not Huntzburger (perish the thought)):
Now, even though we've been here in the 'Peg for almost two years, we've never gotten a haircut here. We've always gone back to Toronto to get the deed done. (I hear ya'll screaming - SNOBS!!! Don't worry, my hearing is very good.)

So being a little leary of the hairdressers in this fair city, I've waited over a year to get another haircut:
I am truly freaked out about it, but have decided on a Rory:
I have actually found an Aveda salon and booked an appointment. *sob* No Civello for me this time around. I pray it turns out at least halfway decent.

4 comments:

New Homeowner said...

but if you get a rory, then he should get a huntzberger...

Going Somewhere said...

I have been living away from Canada for three years now, and always wait until I go back to my hairdresser in TO!!! Even now that I am in Italy!

*sigh* I guess that makes me a snob too!

Unknown said...

I like the Huntzberger style :) and it *would* go well with the rory.

I've never had a haircut in Guelph, always back to Toronto. I'm happy to be a snob. :)

Good luck!

Darlene Schacht said...

I have been going to Skala on St. Mary's Rd. for about four years, and I wouldn't think of trying another. Eugene is the best!

You have chosen good styles, I hope you get the look. Have fun :D