Monday, February 06, 2006

Underwear Drama Mama

I'm at the gym yesterday, fresh from the shower, walking around in my skivvies, 'cause, well, I can and so I will.

The woman next to me looks at me and says "Cute underwear. Those are so fun. You really need to wear something fun once in a while, hey?"

Seriously? You're talking to me about my underwear while I'm standing around in my underwear. Really?

Oh My God, Winnipeg people. Get a grip! Don't talk to people about their underthings as they walk around half-nakid. I mean, really. You people just love to blah-dee-blah don't you? I'm in my underwear for crying out loud.

So I told her they glowed in the dark and moved the hell away from her.

And just for reference, these are the infamous pair:
Aren't they fun?

1 comment:

Just Say No said...

Not just fun but SUPER fun. As in a glow-in-the-dark, black cats on a purple background kind of way.