Friday, September 02, 2005

"Happy" Anniversary!!!

So yesterday was our one year anniversary of living in Winnipeg.

I've been here for one year. Someone needs to have their head examined. And that would be me, for those of you who may be wondering.

Since citrusboy had the day off, we decided to "celebrate". We went to three movies. Yes, three. It was nuts, but we did it. We made New Homeowner's cheesy pasta and destroyed our calorie-counting in one fell swoop. But we did leave out the bacon so there's something. Maybe some semblance of self-control? But later we ordered Chinese food, so maybe not.

And we played Trivial Pursuit. And I FINALLY WON. Yes! I beat citrusboy, who always manages to win through sheer luck and the Sports category. So unfair. BUT I BEAT HIM YESTERDAY, so there. Just a little proud of myself. Just a little.

And, of course, being the Canadians we are, we watched the first season of Corner Gas. So durned funny.

I know it's all very exciting, so try not to be too jealous of me and my wild fun times in Winnipeg.

Gawd, I need a drink.

1 comment:

New Homeowner said...

OMG! I love corner gas!